K2 Shirts & More


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

Immaculate Deception/Mayageddon 2012 Book Trailer

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction (and a satirical parody at that). Its content should in no way be interpreted as an actual record of events, unless a story specifically states that its contents are an actual recording of events. These stories are also not intended to be, nor should they be construed as, attempts to predict the future course of any individual or entity, but should be viewed only as parody. Any resemblance to any person, politicians (which are not people, of course), location, flora, fauna, bacteria or any other thing living or dead is purely coincidental. Any quotes from public figures are pure fiction unless the quote is properly credited.
There are certain religious and political themes running (for cover) throughout this novel. Please remember, before you write me nasty notes or threaten me in some way, this is a farce. I am not making fun of your religion or politics, I am making fun of everyone’s religion and politics (including my own), and so at the moment you get offended in the novel, that’s when I’m helping you to belong to the great group of everyone.
If you are squeamish about the amount of sex in this novel, you can blame my wife. I originally wrote fairly terse sex scenes and she kept telling me to rewrite and expand the scenes (yes, I realize I am very, very lucky).
Also remember, this novel is all a figment of my warped imagination. In fact, you are a figment of my warped imagination which is why you bought the novel, of course. Thanks!

No comments: