K2 Shirts & More


See other gifts available on Zazzle.

Immaculate Deception/Mayageddon 2012 Book Trailer

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Another Great Review of Mayageddon 2012...Pretty Darned Funny Too


5.0 out of 5 stars Ken Starr's Favorite Book!September 26, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Mayageddon 2012 (Kindle Edition)
I laughed, I cried, I peed my pants, I rinsed and repeated! Mayageddon offers the best in political satire, science fiction, Harlequin Romance and Drudge Report rolled into one. It took a big imagination and keen understanding of what drives the characters running our nation today to pull off this story. The opening scene is absolutely brilliant and well crafted and I was a little worried that the novel would have trouble living up to it. Give Baumbach credit for the crescendo of hilarity that is Mayageddon. I will forever hope for 'Ashton Kutcher to come around the corner' when I am in a high stress situation. One merchandising thought for the book would be to sell tactical field pants with 'CYA' stitched on the buttocks. I am about to read it again!

No comments: